My Numbers

March 5, 2011

Chips and Salsa

Hey Readers! Natalie Monique here. Well, I'm stuck at home eating chips and salsa--totally bored. I hate broken promises. Let me explain. My step-dad told my brother Nick and me that he'd take us out to see a movie that we both want to see, Take Me Home Tonight, with Tropher Grace from That 70's Show. So I was excited, right? I got dressed and fixed mahself up, you know? I find out from my brother the movie starts at 7:30, and it was about 3:00pm at the time so I decided to do homework and catch up on Facebook to pass the time. It's flippin' 6:55pm and guess what? My step-dad is ASLEEP on the frickin' couch and I'm still home. I hate when people do that stuff. GRRRR! Has anybody done that to you? I mean I'll admit, I've done that once or twice, but I mean this dude does it all the time. Ugh whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment