My Numbers

April 22, 2011

Looking Forward To It

Hello. Another stupid night. I came hope, happy, I'd had a great day. Then my night got nicer cause I finished my work. So when I got hungry, I assumed that the 3/4 of the burrito I didn't finish at dinner at Chipotle would still be there for me to enjoy and finish my night off nicely. WRONG. My stupid dog, got into my purse and ate my whole burrito! And believe it or not this made me cry. Not due to the fact that my dog ate my food, that happens occasionally, but because nowadays I have very few things to look forward to. For example, all I have to look forward to is the weekend, Thursday afternoons with my mom, and starting my job at Laser Quest. So when I have something to look forward to, like a delicious chicken burrito from Chipotle, you'd imagine I get excited about it. So when I found out that all my dog had left me was a few grains of rice, I blew it. I just started sobbing. I don't understand why this shit happens to me! I am still upset about this. It's like, my fucking dog, who is a tenth of my size ate that burrito that was MINE, I was looking forward to it, I bought it, I wrapped it up all nicely, and who got to enjoy it? My fucking dog, not me! God! Fuck this shit!
--
Natalie
Tip of the Day: Don't get pets, especially dogs. Fuck those things, they just take what little joys you have in your life at the moment and digest them.

No comments:

Post a Comment